Dickies 874 Work Pant Black
Worn and loved by hard workers since 1960, our iconic men's 874 Work Pants are the same as they were over 60 years ago.
What started out as a reliable pair of work pants in the ‘60s quickly became a symbol of street cool, resonating with two of the world’s best cultural drivers: skate and music. Skateboarders appreciated the supreme level of toughness and reinterpreted the pants transforming the original high rise fit into a baggy style by wearing larger sizes. The 874 soon popped up in the rap scene in the 90s, and were worn by some of the world's greatest artists.
- We've stayed true to our workwear roots with a vintage, stylish and durable twill blend fabric that’ll wear through even the toughest jobs, thanks to:
- reinforced seams that won't unravel,
- wrinkle, stain-resistant coating,
- strong long-lasting fabric that is easy to care for.
Our iconic 874s offer an original high-waist fit with a straight leg and authentic centre crease, allowing you to show off your style in comfort.
- Men's size indications:
- if you want your 874s to sit high on the waist, buy your usual size,
- if you want your 874s to sit lower on the hips, go two sizes up. For example, for the waist size: go from your usual size of 30 to 32 inches.
Though our 874 Work Pants are designed to fit like a relaxed men's style, women love to wear them, too.
- Women's size indications:
- for women that want to have a flattering high-rise fit, go two sizes up from your usual size. For example, go from your usual size of 28 to 30 inches.
- to wear the waistband flipped on the outside, go 4 sizes up. For example, go from your usual size of 28 to 32 inches
- Partially made from recycled wrinkle & stain resistant fabric
- Ultra-durable tight & compact twill blend
- Original fit: sits at waist
- Front & back pockets
- Hook & eye waist closure with brass zip fly
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Original fit
- Sits at waist
- 65% Recycled Polyester
- 35% Cotton